Welcome!

We hope that this Blog will provide you with details of litigation support technology so that you will be better able to decide which services will make your job of gathering and presenting evidence easier. Our goal is to add new content as it becomes available and on a frequent basis.

Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

CRS is proud to be an Ethics First Firm with National Court Reporters Association

The Ethics First program was created by the National Court Reporters Association as a positive and proactive effort to encourage reporters, firms, and the clients they serve to promote the impartiality and the neutrality of the reporting profession and avoid inappropriate gift giving and gift acceptance. When used correctly, the Ethics First trademark is designed to instill public confidence in and support for the court reporting profession. 
I am fair and impartial to all litigants. In order to avoid the appearance of impropriety and partiality, I follow closely NCRA’s Code of Professional Ethics.
  • The world of court reporting is very competitive. I market my skills and the products and services that I provide. There are no incentives to hire me other than the excellent service you will receive from me.
  • I am an “Ethics First” proponent. I am proud to say that I follow NCRA’s Code of Professional Ethics and specifically as it relates to gift giving.
  • The National Court Reporters Association has an extensive certification and continuing education program. Hire a reporter who is certified by NCRA. Measure the reporter you hire by their certifications and not the gifts they give.

No comments: